For over 40 years, Pelion Benefits (“PBI”) has specialized in offering expert plan design, administration and consulting for qualified employee benefit plans.
Pelion Benefits is focused on delivering exceptional, personalized customer service at competitive fees. We have qualified thousands of plans before the Employee Plans Division of the Internal Revenue Service, submitted thousands of annual reports, and earned an excellent reputation dealing with clients, by achieving their objectives while offering exceptional customer service and maintaining the highest standard of expertise.
Retirement plan administration and record keeping services continue to grow and evolve. While increased regulation and compliance has made plans more complex to administer, Pelion’s state-of-the-art technology enhances our ability to provide the highest level of service combined with the professional expertise that our clients and participants demand.
We provide our clients:
- Testing/Filing – Nondiscrimination testing, Actual Deferral Percentage, Actual Contribution Percentage, top-heavy and 415 as required. Signature-Ready Form 5500 and the summary annual reports are provided.
- Compliance Review – Perform an annual internal compliance review consisting of plan participation and test results.
- Due Diligence – Each year Pelion assists you in reviewing and updating your investment policy to ensure compliance with 404(c) safe-harbor guidelines.
- Reports/statements on demand – Secure website access to reports and participant statements that can be viewed on-line or downloaded.
- Record keeping – PBI’s record-keeping system includes daily processing of all plan and participant transactions including; contributions, distributions, trades and loans.
- Loans – On-line automated loan processing.
- Other – Section 125 Plan Administration
- HRA Plan Administration